The spine surgeons perform major and complex spine surgery. Aarogyam Hospitals is indeed a pioneer and one of the foremost institutions for spine surgery. The spine surgery units Arogyam Hospital is a conglomeration of spine specialists in the treatment of spinal disorders, deformities as well as specialists in the areas of pain management and physiotherapy. Some of the latest techniques including minimally invasive and robotic surgeries have been done at hospital. The complete range of management options for treating back pain and spinal disorders are available. Our Spine doctors will check for list of common spine diseases and conditions of the patient and provide treatment based on the observation.
- We have best spine surgical team & specialists in India with vast background of dealing with complex spinal procedures.
- The Centres perform the full range of spinal procedures from Minimally Invasive Spine Surgery (MISS), to major spine surgery procedures like complex spinal reconstructions.
- The units are also well known internationally for complex deformity surgeries as well as revision spine surgery. The centres perform the maximum number of spinal deformity corrections in the private health care segment in India.
- The Spine surgeons of Arogyam Hospital also designed an anterior stabilization spinal implant.
Some Spine Surgeries:
- Pedicle screw fixation
- Anterior casper plating for C-spine
- Spondylolisthesis correction
- Spinal correction
- Anterior or anterolateral decompression for TB spine
- Stabilization for fracture spine by – Hartshill fixation
Aarogyam Hospital, in all probability, has an outstanding orthopaedic department in the city, serving to provide 360 º cares as a Bone & Joint Centre. The Department of Orthopaedics has two full-time Consultants, a number of junior doctors, and supporting paramedical staff trained to deliver a 100% success rate. Our team diagnoses, operates and treats problems affecting the bones, joints and muscles of patients encompassing all age groups.
The Department of Orthopaedics offers out-patient consultation services and procedures. It is well supported by fully equipped operation theatre (OT), intensive care units for pre- and post- operative care, as well as rehabilitation services in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation Centre. The state-of-the-art OT is equipped with the latest fracture tables and imaging facilities including a C-arm image intensifier. The hospital is also equipped with CT scan (32 slice), and bed – side X-rays for prompt screening facilities. The theatre is scrupulously maintained such that the infection rate is always near zero.
Some of the multiple surgical treatments provided under this department include:
Common Joint Replacement Surgeries:
- Total hip replacement
- Total knee replacement
- Shoulder replacement