The Obstetrics and Gynaecology department is specialized in ante natal care of expectant mothers, gynaecological problems, problems associated with menarche and menopause, infertility, loop insertion and removal, etc.
- Pre–pregnancy counselling
- Regular antenatal care
- Care of high risk pregnancies
Well Woman Clinic for all age groups, including:
- Breast exam
- Pelvic exam
- Screening for genital infections
- PAP Smear
- Ultrasound for pelvis
- Ultrasound for breasts
- DEXA (Bone Densitometry)
- Family planning
- Contraceptive advice
- Treatment of common gynaecological infections
- Evaluation of menstrual irregularities by hormonal assessment
- Diagnostic & Operative laparoscopy & Chromopertubation
- Evaluation of infertile couples by
- Semen analysis
- Hormonal Assay
- Induction of ovulation
- Treatment of peri and postmenopausal conditions i.e. Hormone Replacement Therapy, prevention of osteoporosis
- IUCD insertion and removal
Minor surgical procedures under local anesthesia like I & D abscess, cauterization of cervical erosion, genital warts, etc.
An experienced team of doctors handle normal and operative deliveries; perform surgeries like hysterectomy, ovarian cystectomy, surgery for ectopic pregnancy, tubal ligation, D & C, cervical biopsy, Cone Biopsy, (LLETZ), excision of vulval or vaginal cysts, colpoperineorrhaphy, etc.
Maternity and Child Care Facility:
- This facility offers excellent care to both mother and baby in a caring and relaxed environment during pregnancy and childbirth.
- There are labour rooms, two pre-natal rooms for observation, and a state-of-the- art dedicated operation theatre for emergency caesarean section.
- The Labour rooms are fitted with the latest delivery tables.
- The exclusive ICU & NICU equipped with high-end ventilators.
In addition to well woman examinations, the center offers the following services:
- Prenatal counseling, antenatal care with fetal screening tests for congenital. Chromosomes and structural abnormalities.
- Counseling for abnormality in newborns, diagnosis Etiologist causes and advice on preventive measures of future pregnancies.
- Postnatal check-up with contraception counseling, if required.
- Periodic annual checkups providing, routine cervical smear, breast and vaginal examination and pelvic Ultrasound Scan.
Labour and Delivery facility
- Normal Deliveries
- Emergency Operative deliveries
- Painless labor with Epidural Analgesia
The Neonatal Intensive Care Unit
The unit is equipped with:
- incubators and an isolation room.
- Phototherapy lights with state of the art cardiac monitors and ventilators, highly specialized transport neonatal incubators with portable ventilators.
Day Surgery Offers an array of advanced surgical procedures:
- Hysteroscopy and D & C for investigating treatment of abnormal menstrual bleeding as also post-menopausal bleeding.
- Evacuation of retained product of conception (ERPOC) for the treatment of incomplete and missed abortions.
- Diagnostic Laparoscopy & Chromopertubation
- Laparoscopy ovarian drilling for polycystic ovaries.
- Laparoscopic diathermy for endometriosis.
- Laparoscopic management of Ectopic pregnancy.
It offers investigations and treatments like:
- Full range of investigation for recurrent miscarriages including Karyotyping and Thrombophilia screening tests.